Portfolio Reviews I
The first “Portfolio Review” event, organized by Elipsis Gallery and Geniş Açı Project Office, took place on 2 April 2011 in Istanbul.
“Portfolio Review I” was open to all photographers and aimed to give artists the opportunity to have one-on-one reviews with the experts who can provide guidance for future career development, advise on publications and presentation.
The reviewers were:
- Ferit Düzyol, cultural projects and exhibitions executive, photography editor, Sipa Press
- Paul McMillen, founder of Pamukbank Photography Gallery, photographer and UltraRPM CEO
- Nazif Topçuoğlu, internationally renowed contemporary photographer and photography writer
- Sevil Sert, owner of Arthane Gallery, former fashion photographer
- Charles Richards, member of PPR Istanbul, portrait & editorial photographer and art director